What do you need in order to be taken seriously from the moment you walk into a room?
What is that personal quality some people seem to have which means that
when they speak everyone listens?
Why are the qualities of personal presence and bearing so important to the way we
are received in the world, the influence we have and the opportunities we are offered?
Gravitas is the personal presence, authority and impact that true leaders have, which influences everything they touch. It is the ability to command attention and project confidence, dignity and decisiveness, while remaining compassionate and authentic.
Blending the best of organisational psychology and leadership literature, with the body wisdom and vocal tools used by actors and performers, this unique two-day course is designed to develop and showcase natural gravitas in leaders and aspiring leaders.
Regardless of position, skills or experience, gravitas is the ‘secret ingredient’ that identifies someone as a compelling natural leader and attracts respect.
Join us if you are ready to step up and into your personal power.
- True leadership
- Cultivating presence: Vocal, Physical and Energetic
- Understanding and embodying authority and credibility
- Compelling communication
- Psychology of influence
- Vocal tools for maximum impact
- Body management and bearing
- Responsible use of power
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.