Our moods and emotions can be a powerful force in our lives, impacting work, relationships, productivity and ultimately our quality of life.
Rather than exploring the complex causes of mental health and emotional variability, this course focuses on a series of practical and effective tools anyone can use on a daily basis to manage our moods and deal with emotions more effectively.
This course is ideal for health professionals and support workers who are seeking tools to support someone who is challenged by mood management. However, it is practical and accessible and pragmatic enough to also be of value to people looking for tools for use in their own lives or those of their families.
- Understanding mood
- Recognising emotions
- Thoughts, emotions and behaviour
- Primary and secondary emotions
- Distress tolerance tools
- Mood swings and variability
- Keepin’ it REAL
Rage, Elation, Anxiety, Low mood
- Coping tools
- Mindfulness for mood
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.