Volunteers are the lifeblood of many community organisations, and managing them effectively is every bit as important and challenging as managing paid staff.
This engaging workshop looks at how we can better manage and retain our valuable volunteers and provides a suite of tools and resources to support supervisors to do a great job.
- Understand why people volunteer
- Structure a great volunteer program
- Types of volunteering
- Volunteer policy
- Better job descriptions
- Selection and job-matching
- Preparing and inducting volunteers
- OHS and legal issues with volunteers
- Managing performance
- Thanks, recognition and retention
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.