A collaboratively-developed, person-centred action plan can be the cornerstone of many community services, across sectors including health, mental health, disability, youth, housing, domestic and family violence, aged care, employment and associated areas.
This course is designed to help staff refine and develop their skills in service planning and create more effective and personalised documents to serve as a “roadmap” for the individual’s personal journey towards wellbeing.
- The role of client plans
- Collaborating with clients
- Developing goals and strategies
- Tools and templates to mix and match
- Planning from a person centred, strengths-based approach
- Characteristics of effective plans
- Flexible formats to suit individual needs
- Creative approaches to bring plans to life
- Reviewing and evaluating plans
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.