Generational differences go well beyond the age gap. Each generation’s formative years occurred in a unique socio-cultural context that shaped our values, priorities and expectations of life and work.
Paired with our generationally specific experiences of education, technology, career development and public life, each generation has its own profile, work expectations, perspectives and communication style.
This insightful course unpacks the differences and bridges the communication gaps between the generations by exploring the characteristics and strengths which typify each group. Focused on interpersonal understanding and relationship building, this course will help everyone understand those of other generations and highlights the value each generational perspective can bring to the workplace.
- Understanding generational differences
- Perspectives, preferences and priorities
- Strengths of each generation’s outlook in the workplace
- Learning from each other
- Respectful communication across the generations
- Similarities and differences in styles
- Working together more effectively
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.