This outcome-oriented course is designed for people trying to promote a message or convince audiences of a point of view.
Blending the psychology of influence with persuasive communication techniques, it develops specialist skills for those who wish to convince others, raise awareness or publicly advocate.
We explore advanced tools for communicating with influence and provide a high level of individual critique and feedback.
This course is suitable for those who have completed our intermediate public speaking course and/or have significant public speaking experience.
- Language of persuasion
- Authentic credibility
- Psychology of influence
- Strategic storytelling
- Audience perspective
- Advanced persuasive speech
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.