Learn to create events that are smooth, savvy and successful!
Developed by a national award-winning event manager with decades of event experience, this course explores the practical, real-world skills you need to deliver a wide range of events.
Packed with resources, tools and industry secrets, you’ll explore how to plan events for minimum stress and maximum attendance, quality and profit.
Suitable for beginners and those with limited professional experience.
- The Event Management Process: a roadmap to follow
- Planning phases, timelines and opportunities of scale
- Financial management and realistic budgeting
- Duty of care and legal responsibilities
- Registration systems and tools
- Permits and licences
- Legislation to consider
- Food and beverage management
- Effective promotions and good design
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.