Tailored for the needs of new and potential workplace managers, this course introduces the fundamental concepts and skills involved in leading a team and providing others with supervision and support.
Designed to inspire outcomes-oriented leaders of integrity, ambition and compassion, this course balances the crucial people skills of leadership with the practicalities of getting the job done.
We explore what it takes to lead others by example and get the best from a team of people while forging team synergy and a positive work environment.
- Developing leadership traits
- Strengths-based people management
- Coaching and guiding others
- Direct, timely communication
- Preparing practically and emotionally
- Building positive relationships
- Inspiring and motivating others
- Outcomes-oriented leadership
- Strategies for effective outcomes
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.