Succession planning is the ongoing process of preparing an organisation for the transition of key roles and the handover of information, relationships and systems.
In many organisations succession is a frantic and unplanned process which results in extensive loss of corporate knowledge, continuity and social capital along with much duplication of effort and stress for all concerned.
This course presents an alternative approach which advocates for an ongoing and well-planned approach to succession and provides a range of tools and processes for smooth implementation.
- Risks and benefits of different approaches to succession
- Maintaining momentum and continuity
- Succession timing
- Organisational memory
- Governance structures for smooth transitions
- Systems and documentation
- Mentoring and advisory roles
- Handover and induction
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.