As an Event Manager, you control the environmental ‘footprint’ of your event. This is important because your positive or negative impact is multiplied by the numbers attending.
Events can do significant social and environmental damage, or they can have a powerful positive impact.
Join us to explore all the easy and low-cost ways your event can become more sustainable and discover the surprising benefits of doing so.
- Measuring event sustainability
- Choosing a sustainable venue
- Tools to reduce your impact in travel, waste, power, printing and catering
- Finding the best suppliers and resources
- Communicating and showcasing your choices
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.