This practical course will provide participants with the tools and skills to better manage their time and make the most of this precious resource.
By taking a strategic and proactive approach, we provide a framework for planning time usage more effectively and shifting focus from activity to results.
While developing a time-sensitive mindset, we support participants to identify personal barriers to effective use of time and offer a suite of tools, techniques and templates to make the process easy and enjoyable.
- Personal organisation strategies
- Revaluing time as a resource
- The Eisenhower Urgent/Important Matrix
- Grouping tasks for opportunities of scale
- Dealing with procrastination
- Ditching distractions and setting limits
- Interpersonal tools for time management
- Intelligent scheduling and sequencing
- Single-tasking focus and appropriate delegation
- Under promise, over deliver
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.