Drawing on decades of peer-reviewed research, this course explores what is required for human flourishing, and offers a suite of practical tools to help everyone live an optimal life.
Pragmatic, enjoyable and accessible, this course introduces a range of intentional activities to increase wellbeing and positive feelings.
This course is suitable for both:
- those interested in enhancing personal wellbeing; and
- professionals seeking tools and activities for use with clients.
- Understanding resilience
- Learned optimism
- Leveraging strengths
- Planning for adversity
- Challenging negative self-talk
- Gratitude, creativity, humour
- Living mindfully
- Empathy, forgiveness, savouring
- Positive Psychology Interventions (PPI)
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.