Covering a range of diagnoses, including schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and drug induced psychosis, the course takes a compassionate and recovery-focused approach to identifying, managing and responding to delusional thinking and other symptoms.
- Symptoms including hallucinations,
delusions and flight of ideas
- Condition onset and progress
- Emotional and behavioural effects
- Links to other conditions
- Treatments available
- Providing practical and emotional support
- Developing self-awareness and management
- Community resources and support
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.