It takes more than facts to shift someone else’s thinking. Often we are more influenced by factors such as rapport, dissonance, identification with the speaker and the emotional impact of an argument.
This insightful course presents a psychologically informed approach to influential communications and introduces a suite of tools and techniques to enhance your information and communicate your message.
With implications for campaigners, writers, speakers, marketing and a variety of communication and people-related roles, this course reveals how the research into neurological function and psychology of influence can be effectively applied in a range of situations.
- Ethical persuasion
- Purpose-driven communications
- Understanding influence
- The role of language
- Authentic credibility
- Engaging emotions
- Factoring in audience perspectives
- Surprise, images and analogy
- Leveraging dissonance
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.