LEVEL 1, 20 SOUTHPORT STREET, WEST LEEDERVILLE WA 6007
Our venue is easy to reach whether you are travelling by public transport, bicycle or car, HOWEVER public transport (or cycling) should be your preferred option as parking is limited.
ACROD permit holders, cyclists and event organisers bringing equipment are welcome to contact us for personalised assistance.
/ Coming by public transport?
- West Leederville Station (Fremantle line) – 750m walk to venue
- City West Station (Fremantle line) – 600m walk to venue
- Leederville Station (Joondalup line) – 300m walk to venue
- Routes 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 depart from Perth Busport and run along Cambridge Street. The venue is a 180m walk from the closest stop on Cambridge Street.
Coming by bicycle?
- The venue is only 150m from the bike path (PSP) linking North Fremantle with Perth CBD.
Coming by car?
- Parking is limited in this area but there are easy pick-up and drop-off zones right at the front door.
- Secure Parking – 164 Railway Parade Car Park (all day paid parking). The venue is a 220m walk from the car park.
- Secure Parking – City West Car Park, 102 Railway St, West Perth (all day paid parking). The venue is an 800m walk from the car park.
- Paid street parking: Surrounding streets have time restrictions (apart from Harrogate Street) so please check the Cambridge Council website for time limits and hourly rates in each street. Download the EasyPark App to pay on your phone.