One in four Australians will experience a mental illness at some point in their lives. That means that at any given point, a proportion of your workforce is either experiencing, heading towards or recovering from a mental health disorder.
This positive and practical workshop is designed for those who supervise and support others and looks at general understandings of mental health issues, what to look out for, how to support staff, and duty of care requirements for managers.
- Understanding workplace mental health
- The role of language
- Dealing with disclosure
- Encouraging help-seeking
- Legal issues and obligations
- Reasonable adjustment
- Creating psychologically healthy workplaces
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.