The role of MC at an event requires a unique skill set that encompasses audience engagement, public speaking and program management, while setting the event tone and supporting other presenters, speakers and performers.
Join media personality and sought after MC, Carmen Braidwood, to learn the core skills needed to perform this role successfully, while developing your own personal style.
This course assumes basic public speaking skills and focuses on what is required to host an event effectively.
- The role of an MC
- Developing confidence as a speaker
- The importance of great preparation
- Setting the tone
- Warming up your audience
- Innovative introductions
- Sensational segues
- Votes of thanks
- Tips for the perfect runsheet
- Advanced microphone skills
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.