Drawing on Eastern philosophies and supported by a global scientific evidence-base, mindfulness involves learning how to focus the awareness and develop a conscious experience of the present.
A powerful and easy to learn mental technique, mindfulness is clinically proven to promote balance and wellbeing while helping to prevent, or promote recovery for, a wide range of mental disorders including anxiety, depression and PTSD.
Great for resilience, stress management and holistic wellness, mindfulness can help us manage emotions, deal with physical pain, deal with adversity, worry less and increase mental clarity.
This course introduces a range of mindfulness tools and provides participants with the foundations for establishing a daily practice. We also explore how the tools can be used in various life contexts such as the workplace, in parenting and mindful eating.
- Benefits of mindfulness
- The art of being present
- Cultivating awareness
- Calming the mind
- Dealing with wandering thoughts
- Mindfulness in a busy life
- Tools and techniques to utilise
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.