From December 2022, WA’s new Work Health and Safety legislation requires all organisations to actively identify, manage and address psychosocial hazards.
While most organisations have detailed processes to address physical risks in the workplace, many are unsure how to implement a similar approach for the less visible psychosocial risks, which impact all of us.
Taking a logical risk management approach, this informative course explores the nature of mental health hazards and psychological injury in the workplace and how they are best managed.
Practical and strategic, this course unpacks the legislative requirements and assists participants to create a workplace strategy that complies with the legislation but also improves staff wellbeing and the work environment.
- Workplace mental health hazards
- Understanding psychological injury
- Assessing psychosocial risk
- Identifying, managing and mitigating psychosocial hazards
- Cost-effective legislative compliance
- Creating a safe and healthy workplace
- Tools and resources to support changes
This course includes
- Engaging, up-to-date materials.
- Take-home resource package.
- All day catering and beverages - with dietary needs catered for.
- Certificate of attendance.